- Electrical/Automation Engineer
Hard Working, independent, responsible for automated equipment, responsible for the design, trouble shooting, and improvement CPC control systems. Specifies and designs new automation systems and or machinery, troubleshoots and improves existing automation. Education: BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Experience: Minimum 10 years of related work experience.
* Must have sound technical knowledge of automated equipment and industrial machinery.
* Must have good mechanical skills and manufacturing experience.
* Must have experience programming PLCs (Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley a plus) and computer software.
* Requires strong organizational and time management skills, close attention to detail and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities.
* Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to efficiently summarize information in an effective manner.
* Must be able to work independently as well as within a variety of teams. Comfortable with customer interaction for new product design as well as trouble shooting and problem solving of existing equipment.
* Strong computer skills, proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail. Ability to use internet and web based resources efficiently and effectively. Proficiency with engineering design software such as AutoCAD or Solidworks.
* Design electrical systems and specify components (such as drives, controls, breakers, etc.) needed to create new automated machinery, material handling systems,
* Write PLC programs for new systems created in house and existing equipment in need of revision.
* Use AutoCAD or Solidworks to design automation systems and components.
* Oversee and maintain UL 508A program and compliance.
* Some travel required as needed for onsite start up and troubleshooting.
* Performs other similar and related duties as required.
I.M.S. Fabrication designs and manufactures has been serving the needs of the retreading tire industry since 1983.